Traditional Cornish Pasty Pie made by The Little Gluten Free Pasty Pie
Their traditional pasty pie is made with traditional Cornish beef skirt, swede, potatoes, onions and seasoning but encased in their award winning gluten free pastry which is both soft and light but holds it own. Their pasty fillings are actually as close as we have managed to find to our own – and that’s what we have been looking for for quite some time. We all agreed that as standard pasty connoisseurs we would be happy to eat these knowing there’s not much difference at all (apart form the Gluten bit of course!).
All my Helluva Pasties by Post produce is sold & delivered to your door unbaked & frozen. So once you receive your delivery, Pop your items straight in the freezer to keep them well protected. They will last for up to 6 months frozen. The freezer pads can also be re-frozen & used again if you wish!
Helluva Pasty Cooking instructions
For BEST results Always cook from FROZEN
- Pre-heat your oven to 180°c or gas mark 4.
- Place on a suitable baking tray (from frozen), brush with milk or egg for a golden glaze.
- Place in the oven for 50 minutes.
- Check Pie is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Once cooked it can be refrigerated for 3 days
Appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
PLEASE NOTE: For food safety reasons we do not offer a return & refund policy.
* for full delivery terms & conditions click here