Butternut Squash, Spinach and Chickpea Pasty made by Let Them Eat
These pastry parcels are crammed full of flavour – who would of thought that something dairy free, gluten free, nut free and vegan friendly could taste so good?! The butternut squash is roasted in coconut oil then combined with wilted spinach, chickpeas, garlic and chopped coriander then encompassed within gluten free and dairy free pastry. We found them to be both sumptuous and satisfying.
All my Helluva Pasties by Post produce is sold & delivered to your door unbaked & frozen. So once you receive your delivery, Pop your items straight in the freezer to keep them well protected. They will last for up to 6 months frozen. The freezer pads can also be re-frozen & used again if you wish!
Helluva Pasty Cooking instructions
For BEST results Always cook from FROZEN
- Pre-heat your oven to 180°c or gas mark 4.
- Place on a suitable baking tray (from frozen)
- Place in the oven for 50 minutes.
- Check pasty is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Once cooked it can be refrigerated for 3 days
Appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
PLEASE NOTE: For food safety reasons we do not offer a return & refund policy.
* for full delivery terms & conditions click here