- For the non-carnivorous connoisseur of we have reviewed the bland boredom and refined to combine Sweet Red Onion & Davidstow Mature Cheddar with potato, to create what we believe to be proper flavoursome vegetarian Cornish Pasty.
- Each pasty measures approx 7.5″
- Each pasty weighs approx 320g
All my Helluva Pasties by Post produce is sold & delivered to your door unbaked & frozen. So once you receive your delivery, Pop your items straight in the freezer to keep them well protected. They will last for up to 6 months frozen. The freezer pads can also be re-frozen & used again if you wish!
Helluva Pasty Cooking instructions (all appliances vary – these are guidelines only!)
For BEST results Always cook from FROZEN
- Pre-heat your oven to 200°c or gas mark 6
- Place the pasty on a suitable baking tray (from frozen)
- Place in the oven for 15 minutes on 200°c/gas mark 6, then reduce temperature to 165°c/gas mark 3 for approx 40 minutes
- For a better tasting pasty (and to avoid burning your mouth!) leave to rest for at least 5 minutes after removing from the oven.
PLEASE NOTE: For food safety reasons we do not offer a return & refund policy.