- 2019 Taste of the West Silver Award Winner
- We’re true to our Cornish roots so feel that only a Blue Cheese of Cornish origin could possibly meet our very particular standards. Cornish Blue is delicious – its flavour is mild and creamy with a buttery richness and not too much salt. And being as the Cornish Blue Cheese Farm is just a couple of minutes up the road it would be rude not to include! Combined with our Traditional Cornish Pasties it’s a taste sensation!
- Each pasty measures approx 7.5″ & weighs approx 320g
Helluva Pasties sold for collection are unbaked & frozen. So once you’ve collected your order, pop your items straight in the freezer to keep them well protected. They will last for up to 6 months frozen. The freezer pads can also be re-frozen & used again if you wish!
Helluva Pasty Cooking instructions (all appliances vary – these are guidelines only!)
For BEST results Always cook from FROZEN
- Pre-heat your oven to 200°c or gas mark 6
- Place the pasty on a suitable baking tray (from frozen)
- Place in the oven for 15 minutes on 200°c/gas mark 6, then reduce temperature to 165°c/gas mark 3 for approx 40 minutes
- For a better tasting pasty (and to avoid burning your mouth!) leave to rest for at least 5 minutes after removing from the oven.
PLEASE NOTE: For food safety reasons we do not offer a return & refund policy.