- What we think a Vegan ‘Cornish’ style pasty should be! Vegan pastry encasing Potatoes, onions & swede, seasoned with salt & pepper and a small nob of coconut oil, SIMPLES!
Helluva Pasties sold for collection are unbaked & frozen. So once you’ve collected your order, pop your items straight in the freezer to keep them well protected. They will last for up to 6 months frozen. The freezer pads can also be re-frozen & used again if you wish!
Helluva Pasty Cooking instructions (all appliances vary – these are guidelines only!)
For BEST results Always cook from FROZEN
- Pre-heat your oven to 200°c or gas mark 6
- Place the pasty on a suitable baking tray (from frozen)
- Place in the oven for 10 minutes on 200°c/gas mark 6, then reduce temperature to 165°c/gas mark 3 for approx 30 minutes
- For a better tasting pasty (and to avoid burning your mouth!) leave to rest for at least 5 minutes after removing from the oven.
PLEASE NOTE: For food safety reasons we do not offer a return & refund policy.