Terms & Conditions
Making A Purchase
Making a purchase could not be easier. Just browse our site and add any items that you wish to buy. After you have finished your selection, click on ‘Checkout’ and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to complete the order. We accept secure payments via Paypal or Barclays Payment Gateway (credit/debit card).
When you receive our confirmation of order, this is to indicate that we have received your order. When we receive confirmation of payment then a contract exists between us. In the case of a change of price, we will always contact you first to ensure that the price is acceptable.
Collection or Shipping And Handling
Collection of orders from our bakery is free of charge. Shipping prices include postage and packing to your desired addresses within England, Scotland & Wales. Customers living elsewhere in the UK, please see our ‘Delivery Information’ or call 01579 208088. There are also some postcodes within Scotland and the more remote areas of the UK that we are unable to deliver to. Please check the postcodes excluded on the ‘Delivery Information’ page.
We will endeavour to process and dispatch all orders within 2 working days.
Collection from our bakery will be available within 2 working days from the date of your order.
All of the company’s prices are inclusive of UK sales tax (VAT) where appropriate, charged at the current rate, except for items that are zero-rated or exempt from VAT.
Credit Card Security
When the order is placed at our website, credit card numbers are encrypted using 128 bit encryption. They are only decrypted after they reach our computer. They are not held in clear text on any web site.
Returns & refunds
For food safety reasons we are unable to offer a return & refund policy.
If you need to reach us, please email us using the link on the page, alternatively, you can phone us on 01579 208088 or write to us at;
Helluva Pasties Ltd, 1 Manor Suite, Cadson Manor, Newbridge, Callington. PL17 7HW
Helluva Pasties Ltd do not disclose buyers’ information to third parties other than when order details are processed as part of the order fulfilment. In this case, the third party will not disclose any of the details to any other third party.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Helluva Pasties Ltd and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website, if you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Helluva Pasties Ltd., we have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running. However, Helluva Pasties Ltd. takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Internet Copyright Notice
This website and its content is copyright of Helluva Pasties Ltd. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without written consent from a Director of Helluva Pasties Ltd.
Terms & Conditions of Website Usage
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.